rubik's cube algorithm pdf free download, Rubik's cube algorithms list, rubik cube formula sheet, rubik's cube algorithms 3x3, 3x3x3 Rubik’s cube pdf
Step For Rubik's Cube Algorithm:
- R: Rotate the right layer clockwise.
- R’: Rotate the right layer anti-clockwise.
- L: Rotate the left layer clockwise.
- L’: Rotate the left layer anti-clockwise.
- U: Rotate the top layer clockwise.
- U’: Rotate the top layer anti-clockwise.
- F: Rotate the front layer clockwise.
- F’: Rotate the front layer anti-clockwise.
A Rubix Cube is an interesting puzzle invented by ‘Erno Rubik’ which has 43 quintillion possible configurations. But with the use of certain algorithms, it can be solved easily. There are many variations of the Rubix cube nowadays but the most basic one is the 3x3x3 Rubik’s cube.
A 3x3x3 Rubik’s cube is made by joining 21 pieces: 1 principle piece with three axles, 8 corner pieces (corner solid shapes) with three tones, and 12 edge pieces (edge 3D squares) with two tones.