form 26as download pdf
Form 26AS can be downloaded: On the TRACES website Or via Net Banking Facility of authorized banks. Go to www.incometax.gov.in and login using your income tax department login & password. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to Register first (see the button on top right).
Perform the following steps to view or download the Form-26AS from e-Filing portal:
- Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Go to the 'My Account' menu, click 'View Form 26AS (Tax Credit)' link.
- Read the disclaimer, click 'Confirm' and the user will be redirected to TDS-CPC Portal.
- In the TDS-CPC Portal, Agree the acceptance of usage. Click 'Proceed'.
- Click ‘View Tax Credit (Form 26AS)’
- Select the ‘Assessment Year’ and ‘View type’ (HTML, Text or PDF)
- Click ‘View / Download’
To export the Tax Credit Statement as PDF, view it as HTML > click on 'Export as PDF'.